I am a Software Engineer (B.Sc. in Computer Science, major in Software Engineering), currently looking for a software development job.
I love making and playing games.
I'm interested in developing my 3D graphics skills, and I believe I'm already pretty good at making servers :)
If you are interested or know someone who is, don't hesitate to contact me!
- Procedural programming: C/C++, Java
- Scripting: Bash, Batch (DOS)
- System administration: Linux (server, workstation)
- Procedural programming: Go, Objective-C, C#
- Functional programming: Haskell, Prolog
- Scripting: Perl, Python, awk
- System administration: Windows (server, workstation), FreeBSD (server, workstation)
- Embedded system: smartphone, robotics, home automation
- Documentation: LaTeX, MS Office
Basic knowledge (but serious interest):
- 3D graphics (OpenGL, Blender)